With 280 veterinaries, laboratory and hygiene/diet experts, Réseau Cristal Services offers bespoke solutions for all species all over the world.
- Audits from rearing systems to slaughterhouses
- Bespoke consultancy in animal welfare and food safety
- Product controls
- Technical support
- Creation of a laboratory
We give formation abroad or we can receive your teams in France :
- technical training (food safety, biosecurity, food hygiene and quality, animal welfare)
- general training for all species (pathology / autopsies)
- laboratory training (support in laboratory organization, technical analysis : water, PCR, salmonella, agribusiness…)
+ of RCS
Our trainers are all doctor in animal medicine
Farm visites are organized on basis of diseases present in field at the time of the course.
We can organise your stay in France : transport, hotel….
Our veterinary consultants can propose confernce in english and french. Topics can be adapted to your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Dominique BALLOY, vet doctor
Dominique BALLOY has been vet since 1983. He studied in Institut Pasteur for a complementary training on microbiology.
Specialized on poultry since 1985, he is also co-manager of RESALAB, network of analysis laboratory (animal health and food hygiene).
In France, he has been a Member of Poultry Veterinary Study Group since 1999, Chairman of SNGTV (National Veterinary Technical Group Association) avian committee since 2002 and Influenza expert for the French Ministry of Agriculture (Directorate for Food).
He has worked abroad since 1994 (North Africa, Middle-East, South America, Europe…). His expertises are multiple : audits of farm and production chain, development of analysys laboratory, biosecurity training and consultancy, conferences…